At the law office of Angela C. Larkins, Attorney at Law, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, we believe in helping our clients achieve their goals through tough application and thorough knowledge of the law. Part of this mission is educating our clients as to what effects their decisions are going to have on their lives and the lives of their family members.
A key area in which we have focused on gaining experience and training is finances. Our Chattanooga divorce lawyer is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst to better help our clients make decisions that will allow them to have the greatest degree of financial stability as they begin their lives after divorce.
Divorce, Family Law and Other Practice Areas
We offer representation in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: We can help you lay the foundation for the life you want after divorce.
- Uncontested divorce: If the divorcing couple can work together, uncontested divorce offers a number of advantages.
- Child custody and visitation: We can help you preserve the relationship you want with your children.
- Child support/modifications: Establishing and maintaining appropriate child support levels helps the whole family function.
- Alimony/spousal support: Depending on the facts of your marriage, alimony may be available.
- Property division: Let our Certified Divorce Financial Analyst help you secure the division of property that you want.
- Mediation: Our attorney is a Rule 31 Mediator and can help you minimize conflict to better achieve your goals.
- Orders of protection: Our lawyer can help you secure an Order of Protection or defend against one that has been filed by someone else.
- Family law representation for out-of-state clients: We can represent you if you live or have moved outside of Tennessee or your ex-spouse has moved to Tennessee.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity is the first step in securing parenting time and child support when the parties are not married.
- Military divorce: We can help you obtain a divorce while you are overseas or halt divorce proceedings if you are on active duty and cannot be present to defend yourself.
- Professionals Divorce: As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, our attorney can help you unravel complex financial situations.
- Prenuptial agreements: We can establish a prenuptial agreement that will protect you and your premarital assets.
- Postnuptial agreements: A postnuptial agreement can be established to protect your assets and is drafted during the marriage.
- Cohabitation agreements: Non-married couples who live together can protect their financial interests, property and assets in a cohabitation agreement.
Contact Us for a Consultation With a Chattanooga Child Custody and Visitation Attorney Handling Many Family Law Issues
For help dealing with family law issues in Tennessee, call our Chattanooga family law and divorce attorney at 423-648-6622 or contact us online to set up your initial consultation. We accept all major credit cards for our client’s convenience.