Family Law Attorney in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Child Custody and Visitation • Child Support • Alimony • Property Settlements
Whether you are considering ending your marriage, or if you are already a party to a divorce, you face a number of decisions that have short-term and long-term financial consequences, including child support,alimony and the distribution of property. You want an experienced lawyer, one with a full understanding of the financial costs of divorce, who will protect your financial interests while you focus on your emotional needs.
Attorney Angela C. Larkins, in Chattanooga, handles all divorce-related matters for men and women throughout Tennessee. She focuses on efficient handling of every case and works closely with clients to explore all options that can avoid the anguish of costly, protracted litigation. Attorney Larkins is committed to giving clients a realistic assessment of their case and potential outcomes. She provides an objective, rational base you can rely on to help you get through an emotionally challenging time.
With an extensive financial background, she will help you make informed decisions regarding child support, alimony and the distribution of marital property. Contact her office to schedule an initial 30-minute consultation.
Experienced Divorce Representation with Financial Insight
Attorney Larkins’ comprehensive divorce practice includes representation in matters involving:
- Divorce. Attorney Larkins will take the time to understand your unique situation and explore options that can save you time, money and emotional anguish, such as devising a marital dissolution agreement (MDA) or resolving disputed issues through mediation. However, if litigation should become necessary, you can take confidence knowing that she will be prepared to fight for your best interests at every step. Attorney Larkins also offers a flat-fee divorce option that may be able to save you money. Contact her office at (423) 267-9072 to find out more.
- Alimony or spousal support. Attorney Larkins will help you determine whether an alimony award is appropriate and, if so, the amount, duration, and frequency of payments. For more information, see her page on alimony/spousal support.
- Child support, including requests for modification or enforcement. She will work with you before or after a divorce is final, helping you ensure that Tennessee guidelines are properly applied and all income is considered. If your circumstances have changed or child support is not being paid, she will represent you in proceedings to modify or enforce existing child support orders. Visit her child support page to learn more.
- Child custody and visitation. Attorney Larkins will help you establish and implement custody and parenting time arrangements that are in the best interests of your children, while protecting your rights as a parent.
- Property division. She will work with you to negotiate or obtain property distribution agreements that fairly distribute debts and assets, including real property, investments, retirement funds and business assets.
Attorney Larkins brings to every case valuable insight, built on a background in finance. She holds a degree in Finance and her experience as a tax auditor allows her to quickly identify and evaluate the effect of retirement instruments, like pensions and Social Security, on property division and alimony. You can be assured that the financial ramifications of your divorce will be fully considered and explained to you.
For experienced and efficient legal counsel in all matters involving divorce, especially the financial impact of a marital breakup, call or contact attorney Angela C. Larkins. Her office is open Monday through Friday, 8 am until 5 pm. Evening, weekend and in-home consultations are available by appointment. Attorney Larkins offers reasonable rates, and Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
ANGELA C. LARKINS
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
701 Cherokee Blvd., Suite 105
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Phone: (423) 648-6622
Toll Free: (888) 534-5336
Fax: (866) 359-9811
Map and Directions